31 Jan 2012

Out of order...

Erstmal ein ganz herzliches Willkommen an meine beiden neuen Leserinnen Die Bommelfrau und Fraeulein Vintage. Hoffentlich macht Euch meine Seite ebensoviel Spass wie mir Eure!

Nicht ich bin "out of order", sondern mein Laptop, da mein Ladekabel verschmort ist (zuviel gesurft ;o). Werde wieder normal posten, sobald das bestellte neue geliefert wurde.

It's not me, who is "down" at the moment, it's my laptop. The charger started smoldering (to many hours spent surfing ;o)). I will be back to usual business, once the replacement arrived.

Habt eine wundervolle Woche! Have a wonderful week everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Hmm is anyone else having problems with the pictures on this blog loading?
    I'm trying to find out if its a problem on my end or if it's the blog.
    Any responses would be greatly appreciated.

    Feel free to surf to my weblog small business insurance quotes

    ReplyDelete